In order to permanently adapt to changing market situations, meet the needs and expectations of our customers with the commitment to protect the environment and prevent pollution, as well as continuously improve the effectiveness of the established Comprehensive Management System, Plásticos Clossa has defined the following Integral Management Policy:
The Management, aware of the current circumstances that surround us, leads a strategy to adapt to this changing environment and to offer products and processes that meet the needs and expectations of our current and potential customers and environmental protection.
We consider the Integral Management Policy as “The path designed to achieve the objectives” and is based on:
– Permanent adaptation to the needs and expectations of interest groups.
– Comply with applicable legal requirements.
– Customer loyalty and acquisition of new customers.
– Permanent innovation and continuous improvement of processes seeking maximum efficiency and optimizing the resources used by innovating by changing more efficient equipment and less dangerous raw materials.
– Involvement of staff in the achievement of objectives. We maintain a policy of equality both in hiring and in the activities that affect them and an ethical code of conduct.
– Obtain formal recognition of the level of quality achieved at all times, by our Clients, meeting their requirements.
– Respect for the Society. We respect the rights of the Human Being inside and outside of Plásticos Clossa, we avoid child exploitation and the acquisition of materials considered conflicting due to their origin or possible use. We protect our environment by adopting good environmental practices in the different processes of the company. We protect our workers by maintaining correct working conditions.
– Involvement of suppliers and subcontractors in compliance with this policy and in the rest of the requirements that apply to them as part of the supply chain.
– Commitment to the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution, compliance with legal requirements, including environmental ones, and a commitment to continuous improvement of the environmental management system to improve environmental performance.
The ultimate goal of this initiative is to develop a Comprehensive Management program seeking business excellence by carrying out actions to achieve permanent Innovation and Improvement in all Company activities and complying with legal environmental requirements.